Overview: My Self-Study Workbook is a practical and very user-friendly tool in individuals’ journey self-improvement. It is particularly relevant now as so many employees work remotely or are forced to look for new career opportunities.
Description: My Self-Study Workbook is a self-paced, self-guided assessment and workbook to develop a more confident self-awareness and to help create a very clear and individualized development plan. Some of the sections are:
- Introduction to the Extended DISC® Model
- Introduction to the DISC-Styles
- My Motivators
- Situations that Reduce My Motivation
- My Strengths
- My Reactions to Pressure Situations
- My Stressors
- My Communication Style
- My Decision-Making Style
- My Role in a Team
- Changing your behavior
- Personal Action Plan
- What next
- Remote/virtual employees
- Individuals in career transition or planning
- Motivated individuals seeking self-paced professional and personal development
- Individuals who need reinforcement training
- Training participants as pre-work and introduction to behavioral modification
- Coaching clients
- Young adults
Support tools: We offer our clients extensive personal support and support materials. Our clients also have access to our team of coaches and client support specialists.
To get a sample report, demo Extended DISC® or to just learn more about us, please complete the form on the right.