Overview: Success in business and sales is determined in a very large part by how well sales and business professionals interact with others. Their ability to effectively relate, communicate, influence and motivate prospects is a crucial skill in creating successful, long-term relationships with clients.
Description: Extended DISC® Sales and Business Development Assessments are tailored to meet your needs and preferences. Among the most popular assessments are:
- Sales Professional Assessment
- Business Development for Professionals (CPAs, Attorneys, Architects, etc.)
- Telesales Assessment
- Sales Assessment for the Manager
- Sales 18
- Sales Competence Assessment (Not Based on DISC Model)
Sales and business professionals learn:
- The four-main human behavioral styles
- Who you are and how others perceive you
- How to read prospects and clients and to better understand them
- How to adjust your sales style to achieve your goals
Recommended for: Any sales or business professional who prospects, works with clients, or is responsible for acquiring new clients.
Support tools: At Extended DISC we offer our clients extensive support. Some of the most popular support materials with this assessment are:
To get a sample report, demo Extended DISC® or to just learn more about us, please complete the form on the right.