What is D-I-S-C?
- D-styles Overview – 30 mins – Diana: Your D-style Co-worker
- I-styles Overview – 30 mins – Ian: Your I-style Co-worker
- S-styles Overview – 30 mins – Sam: Your S-style Co-worker
- C-styles Overview – 30 mins – Carol: Your C-style Co-worker
- What Does Extended DISC Measure? – 15 mins
4 Steps to Effective Communication
- 4 Steps Overview – 30 mins – understanding the 4 Step Process to delivering DISC
- Identifying DISC Styles of Others – 30 mins – Recognizing the main DISC style of others gives us more information to better interact with them.
- Exercises – 30 mins – DISC training activities and tips for workshops
- Extended DISC Resources– 25 mins – Discover the many resources available
- Coaching Difficult People: Be Prepared – 30 mins – The challenges of coaching difficult people are unique for each of us, so set yourself up for success by being prepared.
- Coaching Difficult People: The Session – 30 mins – How do you best handle push-back and objections in your DISC session?
- How to Deliver Virtual DISC Training – 15 mins – tips for preparing, delivering, and following up DISC sessions.
- Building Interactive Activities into your Virtual DISC Sessions – 30 mins – Exercises and activities in virtual trainings can present unique opportunities and challenges; here are some tips to help you use activities more effectively.
- Debriefing the Extended DISC® Assessment Virtually – 15 mins– Tips to prepare and run a virtual DISC Assessment debrief. Report Debrief PowerPoint Presentation available.
- Managing Your Employees Virtually – 15 mins. – Many of our teams are suddenly working remotely; creating new challenges for us, as managers
Interpreting Extended DISC Assessments
- Interpreting DISC Profiles – 30 mins – The Extended DISC® Profiles are graphical representations of a person’s DISC profile.
- Six Basic Profile Types – 30 mins – The Six Basic Profile Types are another way to understand Extended DISC® Profiles. Brief 15 minute version also available.
- DISC Profiles: 3 Styles Above the Line – 15 mins – identifying individuals with 3 DISC styles.
- DISC Profiles: Opposite Styles – 15 mins – identifying individuals with 2 opposite DISC styles (D-style and S-style, and I-style and C-style).
- Can I Trust the Results? – 15 mins – the first question you should always ask when you get DISC Profile results.
- Reading Key Emotions in Extended DISC Profiles – 15 mins – Look at Extended DISC® profile results to gain insight into a person’s key emotions.
Teams/Work Pairs and DISC
- The Team Assessment – 30 mins – helps identify a team’s preferred way of doing things, natural strengths, and areas of development.
- The Work Pair Assessment – 30 mins – compares and presents the DISC profiles of two individuals’ strengths, development areas, and dynamics.
- Managing Your Team More Effectively Using Extended DISC Leadership Tools – 30 mins – The Manager’s Playbook is specifically designed to help a manager lead his/her own team more effectively.
Getting Started and Marketing DISC
- How to Successfully Launch DISC Assessments in Your Organization – 30 mins – How can we, as DISC facilitators, create the value required to help people modify behaviors?
- Building DISC into Your Organization’s Culture – 30 mins – How DISC can help us manage our employees more effectively at an organizational level
- What Makes Extended DISC Different? – 30 mins – Trainers often are asked, “what makes Extended DISC different from other DISC tools?”
- How to Promote and Sell Extended DISC – 30 mins – Learn ways to promote and sell Extended DISC® assessments to your clients and organization.
Management and Leadership
- Using DISC Profiles at an Organizational Level – 20 mins – Learn how to maximize the use of your DISC data beyond reports.
- Successful Onboarding Using DISC
- Managing Your Team More Effectively Using Extended DISC Leadership Tools
- Manager’s Playbook Using DISC Assessments
- Using Work Pairs to Better Connect with Your Team Members
- How DISC Styles make Buying Decisions
- Can DISC Profiles Help You Sell Better?
- FinxS Sales Capacity Assessment
- Sales 18
- Team Sales Competence Assessments – 15 mins – shows and describes your sales team’s present competence level in 18 critical sales areas