Get a Free Extended DISC® DemoClick for a Free Demo
How it Works
Tailored DISC assessments to your unique needs.
DISC Certification is recommended, but not required. We offer three
Special DISC Offers
DISC is a theory of human behavior that helps individuals to become more successful by providing a clear framework to make conscious decisions about how to adjust behavior with others. The DISC model is based on the foundations of Carl Gustav Jung’s work. In 1928, William Moulton Marston used Dr. Jung’s model to develop the DISC model that can be used to help us better understand ourselves and other people. The power of this model is that it is easy to learn, understand, and use because it identifies only four behavioral styles of individuals (D, I, S, C).
Extended DISC® offers online assessments based on the DISC model that are customized to your unique needs and preferences. You are not forced to choose from off-the-shelf reports. You can have the assessments you want for individual, team, department and organizational applications.
- Leadership Development
- Sales Training
- Sales Management Training
- Customer Service Training
- Team Development
- DISC personality styles training
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Communication and Inter-personal Skills Training
- Recruiting and Selection
- Organizational Development
- Talent Management
Extended DISC® does not force you to select from a few off-the-shelf reports. Rather, it allows you to:
- Customize the reports for content, length, pictures, colors, logos, page order, etc. to provide the most relevant and user-friendly assessments.
- Provide results that are relevant and specific to the roles (E.g., Executives, Managers, Salespeople, Customer Service Representatives, Team Members, Students, Athletes, etc.).
- Provide assessments that are practical and specific to your industry.
- Create Pair, Team, Department, Division and even Organizational assessments without having to ask employees to complete additional questionnaires.
- Have access to Executive Dashboard making it an incredibly powerful, real-time OD tool.
Once a person completes the questionnaire, the results can be provided in any format, at no additional cost, and without having to ask employees to spend their valuable time completing multiple questionnaires.
You do not have to worry about paying for every additional assessment you use. For a fixed fee, the Extended DISC® unlimited use license option allows for an unlimited use of assessments.
Certification is recommended, but not required. We offer several Certification options, all providing recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR.