FinxS® Cognitive Ability Assessments
The FinxS® platform gives organizations access to 9 separate FinxS® Cognitive Ability Assessments. You can choose which assessment(s) fit you needs. You do not have to administer all nine assessments.
In forecasting potential to excel in a bigger, more complex job, the single-best predictor is cognitive ability. — Harvard Business Review
Each Cognitive Ability Assessment measures a person’s speed and accuracy related to thinking and reasoning. Individuals with high cognitive ability can generally perform work tasks more accurately and efficiently, make effective decisions, use their reasoning skills to solve problems and respond to new or complex issues.
- Abstract logical reasoning — measures an individual’s ability to understand different concepts and identify their interrelationships.
- Logical processing — analyses an individual’s ability to understand cause-effect relationships.
- Spatial reasoning — measures the individual’s ability to comprehend visual entities and their components.
- Social reasoning — measures the individual’s general sensitiveness to observe a social phenomenon.
- Numerical reasoning – measures an individual’s ability to spot relationships and patterns in numerical information.
- Verbal reasoning — measures a person’s ability to understand written information, conceptualize it and find causal relationships.
- Mathematical logical reasoning — evaluates a person’s ability to interpret and criticize statistical information.
- Word Association — measures the ability to rely on written information to understand relationships between different concepts.
- Visual memory — is the ability to remember and process relevant visual information.