Once a person completes the questionnaire just once, you can create 100’s of DISC reports at no additional cost. Pair, Team, Culture, and Organizational Assessments are also included at no cost.
- What is DISC?
- How does DISC Work?
- Upgrade to Extended DISC Assessments
- What Does DISC Measure?
- Choose Extended DISC
- Top 10 Reasons Clients Choose Extended DISC®
- Get Started
- DISC Employee/Individual DISC Assessments
- DISC Pair Assessments
- DISC Team, Group and Organization Assessments
Most popular applications: Leadership development, sales training, team building, communication skills training, customer service training, executive coaching, career development, stress and time management, self-awareness development.
Extended DISC® Individual Assessments are the only DISC assessments in the world that can be customized to your unique needs and applications. They measure an individuals’ hard-wired DISC style – NOT what they think or want to be – creating the most accurate starting point for development.
Whether you’re looking to fit DISC into an existing organizational development program, or use it as a standalone, Extended DISC® uses the 4 Steps to Effective Behavior Modification to make the reports user-friendly to provide self-awareness, as well as, relevant application.
- Tailored to your unique needs, preferences, job roles and industry
- Measures the hard-wired DISC-style, not what respondents think they need or want to be
- Complete a 10-minute questionnaire only once yet you can create 100’s reports at no additional cost
- Create Pair, DISC Team, Group and Organization Assessments at no additional cost
- Internationally validated in over 110 countries and 77 languages (sample of 960,810 respondents)
- Available in non-discriminatory, gender inclusive language
Partial list of the most common Individual Extended DISC® Assessments:
Extended DISC® Pair and Team Assessments can be created from the same, Individual Assessment questionnaire at no additional cost!
Most popular applications: Onboarding, conflict resolution, mentoring coaching, performance reviews, couples’ counseling.
Once respondents have completed the Individual Assessment questionnaire just once, the Extended DISC® Work Pair Assessment combines the results into one, user-friendly report. No additional questionnaires, no additional cost!
The Pair Assessment is useful in identifying not only the DISC-Styles of the two individuals, but how the DISC-Styles complement one another and where behavioral gaps exist. In addition, it can be used to avoid or resolve conflict.
Here are just a few examples of Work Pair Assessment applications:
- Manager-Direct Report
- Manager-New Employee
- Conflict Resolution
- Many more!
Most popular applications: Team development, organizational development, conflict resolution, identification of successful behaviors, team building, sales development, employee turnover analysis, sports team development.
The Extended DISC® Team Assessment is a very popular tool that allows you to include an unlimited number of individuals into one, easy-to-use team report. The Team Assessment identifies the team’s strengths, development areas, and its training and development needs.
The results are created from the Individual Assessment questionnaire. No additional questionnaires to complete, no additional cost!
The ability to include an unlimited number of individuals makes this a very powerful department, division, and even organizational assessment.
Here are just a few examples of Team Assessment applications:
- Team Culture – Executive, Customer service, Sales, Virtual, Project, Specialists, Intact, Sports
- Sales Team
- Sales Team 18
- NEW – Sales Assessment Suite
- Project Teams
- Leadership Teams
- Customer Service Teams
- Intact Work Groups
- Candidate ranking/comparison report
- Team member selection tool
- Sports Teams