What is Extended DISC® Certification?
Certification is designed to make you very comfortable and confident using Extended DISC® assessments. You will be able to deliver effective training and coaching programs using all of the Extended DISC® Individual, Pair and Team Assessments.
We are the original, award-winning provider of Extended DISC® Certification. We are not a reseller.
Certification is recommended, but not required. The Certification is earned by you and remains with you even if you change employer.
Benefits of Extended DISC® Certification:
- Become an expert in Extended DISC® applications
- Certified Extended DISC® Professional designation
- Ongoing support from your Extended DISC® Coaches
- Save money by eliminating the need to use outside facilitators to deliver DISC training
- Personal and professional development
- Earn HRCI and SHRM Recertification Credits
The Extended DISC® Certification was not only useful in equipping us to better utilize the tool, but it was also a fantastic professional development opportunity for the staff that are now certified facilitators. The facilitator training and customer service we have received from Extended DISC® are top notch!
— Jennifer Bennett, Director of Personal and Professional Leadership Development of Krannert School of Management of Purdue University
If you prefer to use outside Extended DISC® facilitators, we can help. We have a team of experienced Senior Facilitators or we can connect you with a local, Certified Extended DISC® Professional.
We have over 30 years of experience providing virtual and in-person training that is customized for clients’ needs. All training is focused on helping participants to develop clear, personalized plans to modify behaviors or develop competences.
The most popular topics are:
- DISC Training
- 4 Steps to Effective Communication
- Leadership development
- Sales training
- Customer service
- Effective teamwork
- Remote worker development
- Sales Capacity Assessment training