Being successful doesn’t mean you can’t benefit from change. However, changing behavior is difficult. It takes energy to change.
The webinar ‘I’m Successful…Why Change? is on Wednesday, November 30th, 2016 from 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM CDT.
Senior Trainer, Christina Bowser and President of Extended DISC North America, Markku Kauppinen discuss ways to get out of your comfort zone.
People who feel they have already achieved success often have an even bigger challenge: Why should I change??!! I am successful. I am comfortable.
The webinar will discuss:
- Highly effective individuals who are not self-aware
- Why we need to take an honest look at our behaviors, both the “good” and the “bad”.
- What does the “Too-effect” mean?
- Focusing on the only thing you can control, which is what YOU do.
- Tips about what each DISC style can do to make positive changes.
How to Register for the I’m Successful…Why Change? Webinar
Click HERE to sign up even if you can’t attend – we will send you the recorded webinar link!
**After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you cannot make the webinar it will be recorded and available on VIP Client Resource Site.