The Recruiting Challenge
Wrong hiring decisions are expensive, disruptive and frustrating.
- Have you ever made a wrong hiring decision?
- How much did it cost you (money, time, effort, headaches)?
- Did you have scientifically validated data to really know who you were hiring?
When we make a major purchase, we want reliable information to make an informed choice. We don’t trust advertising and sales pitches alone. Yet, when we make hiring decisions, we lack accurate information. Do resumes, references and interviews really give you the truth? Or, are the candidates telling you what they think you want to hear?
The U.S. Department of Labor states the cost of a bad hire is at least 30% of the employee’s first-year salary. Other estimates are much higher. One study found bad hires cost $240,000 in expenses related to hiring, compensation and retention.
Extended DISC® provides unbiased, scientifically validated data to help you. Get the real picture of who you are hiring to avoid the expense of a bad decision. You will actually know who you are hiring.
From frontline employees to the executives, Extended DISC® has tools that asses individuals’ competences and tendencies. How they take action, make decisions, communicate, manage, lead, sell, handle pressure, manage time, work with others and much more.
- Do you want to know who you are hiring the next time?
- Or, is it enough to trust what the candidate wants your to know?