NOT JUST DISC – Extended DISC®
Finally, assessments that provide results for behavioral change – not just analysis reports. Extended DISC® assessments are pragmatic, concise and easy-to-use. They provide a practical model that improves individual, team and organizational performance.
— Dr. Marshall Goldsmith – World’s most influential leadership thinker, Top 10 business thinker, top rated executive coach.
People find it surprising that no one owns “DISC”. It is a theory that was originally developed in 1928 by William Moulton Marston. The DISC-model is in the public domain and there are a few companies that have created their proprietary DISC assessments.
One of the main reasons that DISC assessments are so widely used is that they are easy to understand and implement. Simply put, participants quickly adapt to DISC and use it comfortably.
However, there are people who justifiably believe that the DISC tools lack depth. The challenge often cited with DISC assessments is that they primarily focus on what the respondents thinks they need to be in their current work role. Consequently, the results, which are like a snapshot in time, can change over time.
What makes the Extended DISC® tool different is its ability to measure the hard-wired DISC-style. This means the results show who the individual actually is and not what the person thinks he/she needs or wants to be. As a result, Extended DISC® identifies the true strengths and developmental areas to allow for accurate performance improvement.
Internationally Validated Assessments
Extended DISC® is validated – and periodically re-validated – around the world to ensure reliability and accuracy. In comparison, there are other assessment tools that generate their reports when the respondent answers inconsistently or even by blindly selecting random answers. As you can imagine, the validity of the results is questionable at best. Extended DISC® does not generate an assessment when the validity of the results is low.
Tailored Assessments for Your Unique Needs
Extended DISC® does not force you to select from a few off-the-shelf reports. Rather, it allows you to:
- Customize the reports for content, length, pictures, colors, logos, page order, etc. to provide the most relevant and user-friendly assessments.
- Provide results that are relevant and specific to the roles (E.g., Executives, Managers, Salespeople, Customer Service Representatives, Team Members, Students, Athletes, etc.).
- Provide assessments that are practical and specific to your industry.
- Create Pair, Team, Department, Division, and even Organizational assessments without having to ask employees to complete additional questionnaires.
- Have access to Executive Dashboard making it an incredibly powerful, real-time OD tool.
Once a person completes the questionnaire, the results can be provided in any format, at no additional cost, and without having to ask employees to spend their valuable time completing multiple questionnaires.
Pricing Options Tailored for Your Needs
From a handful to thousands of DISC Assessments, we have an option tailored for you.
Certification is recommended, but not required. We offer several Certification options, all providing recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR or SHRM credits toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
- Virtual Certification – The most popular options. Easy, time efficient, and convenient.
- Public Certification – Comprehensive and interactive.
- On-site Certification – Tailored for you and your colleagues.
If you are using DISC assessments now or are considering them for the future, you owe it yourself and your organization to learn more about Extended DISC®.