Overview: The most successful sales professionals consistently modify their style based on the styles of their different prospects. They do not repeat the same sales behaviors. Instead, they know how to most effectively communicate, motivate and influence their prospects to successfully move them through the sales process.
Description: Extended DISC® Sales Assessment improves sales success by providing very pragmatic and easy to use information to modify sales behaviors for sales success. The reports can be tailored to focus on sales behaviors specific to your needs. Our clients commonly include sections such as:
- How to identify prospect’s preferences
- How prospects perceive the sales professional
- Hard-wired sales style
- How to communicate, motivate and influence prospects
- Reactions to pressure situations
- How to improve sales success
- What to avoid based on the hard-wired sales tendencies
- How to develop successful relationships with different prospects
- How to move business relationships forward
- What not to do with different styles of prospects
Recommended for: New and experienced sales professionals.
Support tools: At Extended DISC we offer our clients extensive support. Some of the most popular support materials with this assessment are: