Overview: Sales 18 is a suite of very intuitive assessments that identify salespersons’ natural comfort level in 18 critically important Sales Competences. While it is based on the same DISC questionnaire, the users do not have to have any experience or knowledge with the DISC model.
Description: Sales 18 measures sales professionals’ natural, hard-wired DISC behavioral tendencies in the same 18 Sales Competences as measured by the Sales Capacity Assessments. Together they are used identify successful sales professionals and to create a very clear and specific development plans.
Sales 18 clearly reveals how naturally comfortable — or uncomfortable — a person is with:
- Building Rapport
- Following the Sales Process
- Goal Orientation
- Need Approval
- Controlling the Sales Process
- Handling Objections
- Questioning Effectiveness
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Dealing with Failure
- Determined and Competitiveness
- Money Concept
- Emotional Detachment
Sales 18 provides an easy to understand percentage Match Percentage for each Sales Competence on a 0-100% scale.
- Sales Professionals
- Sales Managers, VPs and Directors of Sales, CEOs and business owners
- Sales Trainers and Coaches
- Sales Teams
Support tools: At Extended DISC we offer our clients extensive personal support and support materials. Our clients also have access to our team of coaches and client support specialists.
The most popular companion assessments:
- Sales Capacity Assessments
- Sales Professional Assessment
- Business Development for Professionals (CPAs, Attorneys, Architects, etc.)
- Telesales Assessment
- Sales Assessment for the Manager
More Information, Sample Reports and Demos?
For more information, sample reports, pricing, or to set up a demo, please call us at 1.800.257.7481 (+1.281.298.6073) or email customerservice@ExtendedDISC.org